Alcohol Guidelines

Alcohol for events in WUSM Shared Spaces must be purchased and served through a third-party catering vendor. The vendor shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all required permits, licenses, and insurance (including valid liquor license, comprehensive general liability insurance, and worker’s compensation insurance). For non-preferred third-party vendors, evidence of the required permits, licenses, and insurance must be submitted to prior to the space being confirmed.

Private contracted security may be required for events with more than 100 attendees. After reviewing the Reservation Information Form (RIF), ECSS will contact you if additional security will need to be contracted.  

Alcohol Registration Form