Food Service is Open
Seating at all venues is open and available for customers and those who wish to bring their own lunches.
One person per table is allowed in dining areas.
Seating Open (21 seats)
FLTC Hearth, 21 seats
King Center, 24 seats
Shafer Courtyard (outdoors), 13 seats
Hope Plaza (outdoors), 20 seats
Farmstead (outdoors), 20 seats
Shell (Outdoors), 5 seats
Things to Know Before You Go
The flow of the Shell Café has been reversed.
- Order and pay online to assist with limiting the number of people in the café.
- Enter through the seating area.
- Follow signage for pre-order pickup location.
- Order in person by entering through the seating area and placing your order with the cashier.
- View the menu ahead of time to reduce density in the café.
- Follow signage for order pickup in the café.
- Limited seating is available.
- Please disinfect your area after you dine.
- Spray bottles and paper towels are available in the café.
- The staff of Bon Appetit is SO excited to see and serve you again!
- The staff is undergoing daily screenings, washing hands regularly, wearing masks, sanitizing surfaces and consistently reviewing the operations to ensure quality and safety.
- Click here to see their safety protocols.
Campus Support Services manages the service contracts for the Auxiliary Services on the Washington University Medical School Campus.