Planning an event is rarely fast or easy. Meeting coordination services are available to assist you from booking to clean up and every step in-between.
- Planning (manage event/conference details).
- Procuring on and off campus resources such as audio visual, catering, creative services, custodial services, equipment rental, photo/videography, security, and transportation logistic management.
- General Business Support (copying, name tags, faxing, tent cards, etc.)
- Other Specialty Services.
- Meeting Coordination Services are typically required for events that have poster boards, sit-down meals, valet parking, occur on the weekends or are located in at the Food Truck area or at EPNEC.
Campus Support Services offers several levels of coordination to meet every budget.
Basic Meeting Coordination Services (Pre-planning)
Designed for small events on campus.
This is ideal for those wishing to simplify the process as it offers one stop shop when a reservation information form is completed and basic services are selected.
The coordinator procures on-campus resources:
- Books the space in the reservation system(s)
- Audio visual services
- Rental of tables and/or chairs
- Custodial setting and cleaning
- Security (unlocking of rooms/building)
- On-site coordinator will not be available on day of the event
Standard Meeting Coordination Services
Designed for small to mid-sized events on campus.
In addition to all Basic Meeting Coordination Services, the coordinator will be available to:
- Procure and manage off campus resources such as poster boards, specialty tables, etc.
- Ensure rooms are clean and set according to client specifications.
- On-site prior to the start of event to ensure procured resources are timely and accurate.
Comprehensive Meeting Coordination Services
Designed for small to large events as well as VIP functions.
In addition to all Standard Meeting Coordination Services, the coordinator will be available the day of the event to:
- Check each catering component for accuracy and timeliness.
- Available on-site for the duration of the event.
Designed for small meetings on campus. Some events and locations are not eligible for Self-Service.
- Book all services yourself in Managespace, ServiceNow, etc.
- No Meeting Coordination fees incurred.
- Self Service Quick Guide
If a coordinator steps in on the day of to assist with last minute details such as accepting deliveries, orienting clients to the AV in the room, ordering custodial cleanup or procuring tables, services will be billed accordingly.
Resources available through meeting coordination services
- Coat Racks
- Creative Services
- Evening and Weekend Audio Visual Technician
- Flip Charts
- Meeting Coordination Services
- Poster Boards
- Transportation Management (valet, parking validations, shuttles, maps, etc)
Meeting Coordination Service fees will be billed to the host at the conclusion of the event. This fee is included in the room rent for secondary and tertiary users.
Meeting Coordination services may be required for certain locations and events.