The Operations and Facilities Management Department created the WUSM Education & Campus Support Services Program in Jan. 2017 to effectively manage all shared spaces at the School of Medicine.
The program is directed by Jamie Ryan, MA, PHR. Jamie has successfully directed the the Eric P. Newman Education Center for the past 10 years. Jamie received her Masters of Administration from Washington University in St. Louis. Prior to coming to Washington University, Jamie worked in the hospitality industry for the Ritz Carlton and the University of Texas in Austin.
The spaces that are managed by this group include rooms and lobbies in the following buildings:
- 4444 Forest Park
- 4515 McKinley
- Becker Medical Library
- BioTechnology Center
- Clinical Sciences Research Building (CSRB)
- Eric P. Newman Education Center (EPNEC)
- Farrell Learning & Teaching Center (FLTC)
- McDonnell Medical Sciences Building
- Mid Campus Center (MCC)
- North Building
- West Building
- Wohl Clinic
- Wohl Hospital
The goals of this program includes effective utilization, quality program support, sound financial management and physical stewardship.
The program and core services will support the campus core mission of education, clinical care and innovative research.
- Space Management
- Room Management & Room Scheduling (Reservations, General Custodial, Fixed Resources)
- Annual Space Renewal Planning
- Business Support Operations (Financial, Service,
- Physical Operations, Curriculum Support)
- Lobby Customer Service/Information Attendants (FLTC, MCC & EPNEC)
- Event/Conference Management
- Planning (assistance with the planning of an event/conference)
- Support Services (physical setup and take down, catering, technology, transportation planning, creative services (music, decorations, flowers, etc.), custodial, security, equipment, photography, videography, a/v)
- General Business Support (copying, name tags, faxing, tent cards, etc.)
- Other Specialty Services
- Current Fee structure can be found here
The Campus Support Services team can assist you. Whether it is a small group or a multi-day conference, we are the one-stop shop with all of the resources, experience and staff to make your meeting successful. We ensure all of the catering, room setup, parking and technology run seamlessly so that you can focus on being the subject matter expert.
http://MEET.wustl.edu | 314.747.MEET (6338) | MEET@wustl.edu