Farrell Learning and Teaching Center Rotating Art Exhibits
The Washington University School of Medicine showcases art exhibits on a rotating quarterly schedule. On display in the 2nd floor Hearth of the Farrell Learning and Teaching Center; artwork in these rotating shows are medical or scientific by nature, St. Louis themed or produced by a member of the Washington University community.
We welcome submission applications from all interested parties. All applications will be reviewed by the WUSM Arts Committee. Washington University reserves the right to accept or deny any submission application for any reason.
Submissions must be from U.S. residents 21 years or older living within a 120-mile radius of St. Louis, MO. Exhibitions are 3 months in length and if selected, an exhibition calendar will be sent to you confirming your reserved display time frame.
Artist submissions must include the following:
- An Artist Statement explaining the nature of the exhibit and how it will relate to the Washington University community.
- A current professional biography and resume.
- Digital images of 10 recent works including an Artist Headshot or alternate image approved to be the main photo for the show.
- Images should be examples of or similar to the works which would be included in the art exhibit.
- Images should be JPEG format, approx. 2000 x 1500 pixels at 72 dpi (no larger than 3MB). RAW and other formats will not be accepted.
- Each image should be labeled: lastname_firstname_#.jpg (example Smith_John_02.jpg).
- An image list with titles, media, dimensions (height x width x depth), date completed, and price.
Submittal form is temporarily unavailable. Please email email@example.com to inquire about applying.